Some more new features have been introduced in latest OBIEE 220.127.116.11.0 release:-
1. You can initiate a search within the subject area displayed in the subject area pane; the option is “Subject Areas Pane”.
2. You can save columns to Presentation Catalog and reuse the same for other analysis.You can also change the properties of the new column in the Criteria tab but be aware that conditional formatting and conditional action links for the column are not saved to the catalog. Regular action links are saved for the column as well as the format properties.The saved column can be edited from the catalog pane and catalog page. All the changes that you make in the catalog are applied to every analysis that used this column. If you modify it inside a particular analysis, these changes are valid only for the analysis that you are working on.To be able to save new measures as columns you should have the Save Column privilege.
3. In this version we find a new new type of variables: the Global Variables. Global Variables can be defined in the context of an analysis and can be used in other analysis. Useful to do some intermediate reusable calculations.
4. Radio button and check box dashboards prompts can be showed horizontally. When you create a new dashboard prompt using check box or radio button under Options, you can select between horizontal or Vertical Layout appears under Options.
Export & Print options:
1. In this version, you will find more options in the Print and Export Options dialog. You can select if you want to include charts, images and formatting or to specify column properties like the column width and to wrap the text in columns.
2. Export menu no longer includes the Excel 2003 and PowerPoint 2003 options
3. It is possible to set a limit to the number of rows downloading as CSV format
New RPD checkout option:
1. If you need to check out an entire repository rather than using projects for multiuser development, you can use the Whole Rpd Checkout option
New Option in Administration Tool:
1. Display Translation Key in presentation tree and Edit Presentation names options are now available in Administration Tool option for this release. Translation keys have been added to all presentation objects. The translation key is automatically populated and by default it matches the presentation object’s name; however, you can modify the translation key. When you externalize display names in the Presentation layer and run the Externalize String utility, the results contain the translation key. You can right-click any Presentation layer object, such as a subject area, presentation table, or presentation column, and choose Externalize Display Names > Generate Custom Names or Externalize Descriptions > Generate Custom Descriptions to externalize strings.