Kachori is famous for its outside crispness and softness inside. I tired my hand on it today. Believe me it tasted yummy 🙂 So sharing my recipe and method of preparation here.
Ingredients: (Serves 4)
- Moong Daal-1/2 cup
- Toor Daal – 1 cup
- Onion – 2
- oil – 3 tbsp ( for frying Onion)
- Oil – as required (for frying Kachori)
- Maida – 2 cup
- Flour – 1/2 cup
- Mix toor and moong daal in portions mentioned above. Wash them under running water nicely.
- Soak it for 4-5 hrs in sufficient water. Then drain water out and keep it aside to dry
- Chop 2 onions finely.
- Take a pan, put 3 tbsp oil. Heat it and put onion. Fry them properly.
5.After this, add spices as per taste. Stir it well.
6. Meanwhile boil dals mixture kept aside before in a cooker. After 2-3 whistles, take it off the flame. Let it cool. Open the cooker, mash both the dals well.
7. Now add this mash dal mixture to fried onions. Stir it well.Add Salt as per taste
8. Now knead maida with flour in above mentioned portions, using 2 small tbsp oil.
9. Take small portions of it , fill it with above dal onion mixture, roll and close it properly.
10. Take the pan, heat the oil to deep fry these rolls.
Your dish is ready to eat now 🙂 Do try and let me know your experience.