Gurgaon Sector 29, is most fast growing market of pubs and lounges. Recently it got a newbie in place next to Prankster, called the “Big Boyz Lounge”. This place is best for all party poppers who can afford richness 😊as its decorated with expensive interiors and lavishly furnished with huge dance floor next to DJ console to step on right chord.
Its spread over two spacious floors (4th & 5th) with both indoor & outdoor seating available. The Air lounge outside offers mesmerizing view of Leisure Valley accompanied with head-bang on cocktails to be served while seating in comfortable cozy sofas. Lounge offers delicious Continental, North Indian, Chinese and Italian Food. It is a huge property, can withhold easy 200+ people in one go.
It not only offers the best food but also impressive cocktails and yet defines its own exclusive style of a casual, classic lounge and bar.They have Multi global kitchen with World cuisine and fantastic Cocktails Card to slosh at club. They don’t own any brewery, hence the best here is their Cocktails which are a class apart.
Till date, its the best hideout for me after busy office.We visited it last friday and kicked of our mood with cocktails like :
- Kaala jaadu: Served in a dramatic facial ceramic jar with its perfect presentation. Tasted good.
- Big boyz theory
- Lost in Translation
- Morning Glory
Being a vegetarian, I was really happy to visit this place as they have so many options to justify my taste. In snacks we tried
- Saras Potato & corn: Loved the crunchy, veggies (mainly potato) filled rolls mad my day. We repeated the order. It was definetly a winner dish for me & a must try
- Bagichi Paneer tikka: Tender Panner shots served with in-house sauce. Tasted really good
- BBL special Shammi kebab : served with chips and sorted veggies, tasted lip smacking , done aptly with spices
- Spring rolls- Crispy and appetizing rolls which were not at all oily and filled with flavoured veggies.
- Home-Style Pizza called Naanza was their specialty & tasted amazing.
The main course is again my all tym fav, dal makhni with paneer dishes and served with Lachcha parantha. Everything was authentic to its taste and aptly done.
Servers were quite known about their work and dishes. Service was quick either it be food or mocktails.
Find it on Zomato at :
Cost For Two: Rs. 1,800 for (approx.) with alcohol
Location: Floor 4-5, Plot 13-15, Sector 29, Gurgaon