Gourmet s a cultural idea associated with the culinary arts of fine food and drink, which is characterized by refined, even elaborate preparations and presentations of aesthetically balanced meals of several contrasting, often quite rich courses. The term and its associated practices are usually used positively to describe people of refined taste and passion. Gourmet food tends to be served in smaller, more expensive, portions.
Being true to its meaning, Go Gourmet, is serving a tasty mix of Salads & healthy food.It brings its own dash of cookery craziness to the table for those hungering for some scrumptious delicacies.
Gourmet restaurants are going a step further to cater to customers—by giving them the option to dine at home. Delivery services are quick and try to reach us on time as its essential that the packaging retain the freshness and quality of the chef-driven contents.
Parcel packaging is well planned showcasing the ingredients and calories intake. We placed an order for:
1) Falafel Wrap – It was so well stuffed , wholesome Falafel, hummus & veggies in a multi grained tortilla. It tasted well,but lil on spicy end
2) Classic Egg Sandwich – It was a classic combo of egg, whole wheat bread, flavored well with mustard and herbs. Tasted good.
3) BBQ Chicken Wrap – It was really good. It was flavoured Chicken breast piece stuffed in multi grain tortilla. chicken was very juicy and well spiced.
4) Shikanji – as usual they serve beverages with original content. Best in taste
5) Pom Lemonade – Similarly with this. Tasted perfect like fresh juice.
And pictures say it all 🙂
Please find it on zomato at :