We expose our skin to a variety of things everyday including dust, pollution, harmful rays and many other. These all harmful things not only reduce our complexion but also skin cells start becoming dead and skin looks dull. I started noticing effect in my face and thought of rejuvenating it using facial scrub. In herbal category , i could trust Vedantika only 🙂 I shared their product on Instagram (@ creativeme1807) last week itself 🙂
Vedantika herbal products are now a days mostly used in market. They have large variety and variations of products. I planned to try their facial scrub pack as shown in image. It resembles Multani Mitti in color. With respect to its texture its gritty with very fine granules. It spreads well upon application to wet skin. which can be mixed with milk or rose water to create thick dough and not paste. Its not a face pack but a scrub.Definitely it has a strong smell of camphor and other herbal oil products so yes not much pleasant, but not that bad also
Formulated with Oats,Nuts, herbs and pulses, this daily facial scrub nourishes & soothes the skin as it exfoliate dead cells & pollutants for glowing skin.It has sesame, citrus, cinnamon camphor & other herbal ingredients.Its chemical & paraben free, with 100% natural ingredients. Nothing artificial.
How to use:
- Mix it with milk, curd or water to make a thick paste, just before using it
- apply it on your face evenly
- Massage in circular manner gently for next 6 to 7 mins, till paste particles start dropping
- Rinse with tap water.
- you can add honey or rose water, if skin is dry
- Skin feels smooth and soft
- Easy to apply and store
- Rejuvenate the skin by removing dead cells and massage makes blood circulation even
- Helps skin to glow and improves complexion to a certain limit
- No harmful ingredients. Paraben free and not animal tested
- Good packaging and travel friendly pouch
- No irritations or breakouts.
- No harsh chemicals
- None as such but only a feedback of improving the aroma/essence of product.It has It has a strong smell of camphor, which can be disliked by few 😦
I am using this product from last 1 week and can see the results now. Skin has started glowing and has become radiant instead of being dull. I apply it on alternate days in morning, by mixing it up with milk and add honey to it.After every application my skin feels smooth and soft.
Aroma of the product can be improved by adding some flower essentials to it. It has a strong smell of camphor.
For more images and reviews, please follow and subscribe !!
Follow me on Instagram @ creativeme1807