Hello friends, so am back with my next product review, which is a famous multi-usage oil called “Ryaal Carrot Seed oil (cold pressed)”.
Cold pressed oils are retrieved from the seeds of the wild carrot plant, also known as Queen Anne’s Lace. The plant is known for natural vitamins and minerals for intense moisturization and healing power. Pure Carrot Seed Oil has a natural earthy aroma with no added fragrances. The Ryaal Carrot Seed Oil is ideal as a Carrier oil for other essential oils and custom beauty blends. Best used daily and applied directly to skin and hair – not intended for diffusers.
Talking about the product:
Its 100% organic, pure, paraben free cold pressed oil. Never tested on any animals, so cruelty free. No added fragrances & undiluted. 15ml bottle, priced at 200 INR. I ordered it from Amazon.com
Packaging: The oil comes in dark blue color glass bottle, packed in a cardboard box to protect it. Ryaal team can work on improving the packaging & look/feel to make it more eye catchy. They provide a separate dropper, which is leak proof.
Branding: The bottle has brand’s name and other details mentioned. Ryaal team can start mentioning extra detail as if it’s Cold-pressed oil or infused one.
Expiry: Ryaal Carrot Seed Oil shelf life is 1 year from purchase date.
Storage & Travel friendly: Dark color bottle preserves the organic oil by protecting against UV rays for the best results. Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight. Since it’s glass bottle, so risky to carry in a bag
You can buy it from here.
Everyone reading my blog, please ensure you have enough knowledge about Essential oils in market. Now a day, we have 3 types of Carrot oil available in market:
- Carrot seed essential oil is extracted from the seeds of Daucus Carota (Queen Anne’s Lace), by steam distillation. Often labeled as carrot seed essential oil.
- Cold-Pressed Carrot seed oil is produced by pressing the oil from the seeds of the carrot plant, much like you would produce other vegetable and seed oils. Often labeled as cold-pressed carrot seed oil or just carrot seed oil. This is the one I am talking about today in my blog.
- Infused carrot oil is produced by infusing the macerated roots and/or plant parts within an oil. Often labeled as infused carrot oil of macerated carrot oil.
Since I do not apply products directly to my skin or hair, I add it with other carrier oils and prepare my own beauty serums/mask. Before you start using these products it’s very important to read below tips and understand if it’s safe for you or not. What I write in my blog is my experiences using this product. So read below properly, understand it well and then only go ahead using this product.
- It’s important to note the difference between essential oils and infused oils. Study about them thoroughly and then only use them.
- Drink 9-10 glass of water daily to keep your skin hydrated and energized in scorching summers.
- These oils need not to be used by pregnant women at any cost. Its unhealthy for both mother & baby
- People suffering from respiratory diseases or asthma should also avoid using carrot seed oil. This also applies to individuals with a history of epilepsy or suffering from it now.
- Do not to apply carrot seed oil on your skin directly. Always mix it up with other proper ingredients or other carrier oil like coconut or olive oil for protection from its potential photosensitization and the other effects of its undiluted strength.
- Never try anything without doing skin test, ie place a drop of carrot seed oil on a small portion of your skin (like leg fingers) and wait for a day. If there is no sign of skin irritations, it means carrot oil is perfectly suited to your skin. Do not apply them on your face or body above leg ankle to test them.
- Whenever you prepare any product using carrot seed oil, again do a skin test, as mentioned above. Do not apply them on your face or body above leg ankle to test them.
LESS IS MORE with facial oils or serums. Only use 2-3 drops at a time else you skin will feel greasy and the oil will not be absorbed properly! Be sure to stay organic!
This product has many natural healthy properties & benefits like:
- Protects Sun damage – Natural Carrot Seed Oil is full of naturally-occurring beta carotene, provitamin A, vitamin E, carotenoids & more. Ideal for mature or dry skin types, as well as damaged and brittle hair. Ideal as a natural anti-aging beauty serum – best carrier oil for use with essential oils. Add a few drops to your natural sunscreen for added skin protection.
- More even Skin tone – Botanical potency of Carrot Seed Oil clears complexions to create a more even skin tone. It also even out the patchy blemished skin. Carrot seed oil helps to naturally reduce the melanin, which is responsible for dark patches, spots.
- Fights Acne – Oil has antiseptic, antioxidant and antibacterial properties , which help to reduce pimples and acne problems by killing the microbes responsible for acne
- Anti-Ageing & fights scar – Antioxidant rich, so help in fighting damage free radicals that can cause wrinkles and damage to skin tissue. It stimulates the growth of new skin cells, so helps in removing the left over marks and facial scars.
- As a Stress Reliever – Carrot seed oil is widely used in aromatherapy because of its mild and soothing aroma, which is found to be very effective in relieving stress and anxiety. They are capable of relieving muscle aches, enhance the production of erythrocytes and improve eyesight. I read about this property on google, but not really sure about it.
- Increases hair growth and thickness – A powerful anti-oxidant, and full of natural vitamins and minerals, Carrot Seed Oil encourages fuller hair growth when used as a weekly scalp massage.
- Its paraben free, cold pressed, no animal testing, fragrance free, and cruelty free.
I generally love making my own home products rather than buying cosmetics for my skin and hair protection. These days we get all diluted products in markets with chemicals in it, so it’s always better to buy essential oils and prepare your own mask at home and use it. Ryaal’s essential oils are 100% pure & safe to use. They are fragrance free and undiluted with natural botanicals for better skincare and haircare.You can buy it from here.
I started using this product 2 weeks back, by mixing it up in my home-made skin pack and hair oil. I am mid-aged professional women, so I have to look good and smart every day. These home make packs help me take care of my daily skin nourishment and re-energizes my skin cells. A must add here, is I also drink 9-10 glass of water daily to keep my skin healthy. So do follow my tips before using any of products mentioned in my blog.
Carrot Oil for Skin
Carrot oil is an important ingredient in most of the skin care products now a day. They are capable of adding moisture or antioxidant protection to skin. As mentioned above in benefits of this oil, you can clearly see its paraben free and 100% pure organic. This has so many anti-oxidants to fight different skin problems in summers.
Read more for Secret remedy for anti-ageing using Ryaal Carrot seed oil. This is my home-made pack for skin, which I apply in night, to avoid day time sunlight. My experience with this product has been awesome. Initially i had very dry skin and white patches on my face. In 2 weeks, i can see quite clear skin and also it doesn’t dry up much.
Carrot Oil for Hair
As we know, carrot has many nutrients which are good for hair like vitamins A & E. They are capable of increasing hair growth and make it look thicker and shinier. Now let us see some of the major benefits of carrot oil for hair. Applying this oil on regular weekly basis, it helps to improve blood circulation and in turn makes hair more stronger , soft & shiny. My secret for this is to mix 3 drops of carrot seed oil with 10 drops of coconut oil and apply it on my head scalp in night. Give it a gentle message and cover my head with shower cap and sleep. Wash my hair in morning and can see the difference.
My experience with using this product for hair has been again great ! Initially my hair had think strands and use to fall a lot. From last 2 weeks of usage, it has reduced a lot and i can feel little thickness. Not much but yes its noticeable. Hope to see more good results with Ryaal other products too !!
Do leave your valuable comments about your usage feedback !! You can buy it from here.
© Follow me on Instagram – creativeme1807
© Follow me on Twitter – @EktaSethi1807
© Follow me on Zomato – www.zomato.com/foodofy
© Follow for more content: creativeme1807.wordpress.com