Sector 14, Gurgaon is most famous and old market of Gurugram (previously called Gurgaon). Its still a busy market with so many options of shopping starting from basic family needs to expensive wedding shops to electronics to brands like Yepme, Footin and many more.
Its surrounded by residential areas and hence has a big parking issue. But still, i can visit this place anytime around the corner for its food options. So read below my best eatery options here:
- Sethi Sweets: Its a 15 yrs old shop located in front of famous Hanuman Mandir, in Sector 14, gurgaon. Its owned by Mr. Ramavatar and currently run by both father and son. They have snack options like Samosa (the best), kachori, jalebi, bread pakore and other namkeens like matthi etc. In sweets they have all sort of like milk cake (delicious), rabri, boondi, rasgulle. I love visiting this shop to have my fav only, Samosa with imli chuttney. Cost is very pocket friendly.
- South indian store: This is a famous South indian shop located opposite to back side of Hanuman mandir. Its run by a south based person and also running it from last 10 years or so. He accepts Paytm too for payments. He has constructed the 3 shop area, one with seating options and AC in it. Service is very quick and best place to have south indian authentic food like idli, dosa, utthapam, vada. You can try it from morning 7am to evening 10pm. Its a family restaurant, so plz visit it and enjoy 🙂 Every dosa cost lies withing 100 to 120 bucks. He has also put up a shop in basement, where you can find ingredients like batter, powders, coconut and many other stuff. You can order the food online also from Swiggy.com
- Sweet corn wala or Bhutte wala: This is a local street vendor who sits in sector 14, near or in front of Om sweets sometimes. He serves boiled bhutta or sweet corn. It tastes amazing and cost is 30rs per piece. Do try it guys 🙂
- Om sweets: This shop needs no description. You can always visit it for eating any delicacy 🙂
- Pao bhaji wala: This is again a street vendor, who puts up his thela near to spencers or hardly 20 steps ahead. He is surrounded by below vendors too. They all serve their food with full authentic flavor and service is too quick.
- Bunte wala: Minty bunta served with ice. Cost is just 20 bucks.
- Coffee wala :
- Madras Cafe: This is located in front of AKD towers in Sector 14. Its a outside market area and has seating options too. Food is amazing specially all chutneys served. Coffee is worth a try and everything is pocket friendly.
Do follow ” creativeme1807 ” for more such amazing street food list and pics !!
© Follow me on Instagram – creativeme1807
© Follow me on Twitter – @EktaSethi1807
© Follow me on Zomato – www.zomato.com/foodofy
© Follow for more content: creativeme1807.wordpress.com
© Follow me on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Creativeme1807.wordpress/