For making besan pakora for Kadhi, ensure they are soft. Else it will spoil you Kadhi flavor too.
- Besan (1/2 cup)
- chopped onion (1)
- Salt as per taste
- Eno (1/4 packet) or baking soda (pinch of 1/4 tbsp )
- oil for frying
- Spices as per taste (Red chilli, garam masala, kasuri methi)
Steps to follow:
- Mix 1/2 cup besan, chopped onion, eno or baking soda (to add softness) ,salt, red chilli and other spices in a bowl.
- Add water in small quantities and make very thick batter. Keep on stirring to avoid lumps.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame. Once hot, start adding small patches using spoon to oil. let it be for 2min, then turn them upside down.
- Once done, take them in a plate having tissue. soak oil as much possible and then add it to Kadhi made.